Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Dream a Dream

I'm not sure when I gave up, but I did. In the midst of living, I quit dreaming.
Maybe because my dream of staying home with the girls and then homeschooling were not met I forgot to find new dreams.
Maybe when those dreams were not realized I gave up hope.
Maybe they had changed and I was living new dreams without even recognizing them.
Whatever happened to those old dreams, I know God still has great things for me. I just need to discover them.
I have always been a seeker of beauty, but have ceased to look and create.
I am a lover of peace but have forgotten it starts within.
Passionate for Jesus. Desperate for His grace and mercy. But fearful of not finding it.
I wonder if this is just part of life. Re-examining. Evaluating. Trying again.
I hope so.
It is for me.

No comments: